Pupil Premium Grant and Outcomes
The aim of the Government’s Pupil Premium is to raise achievement among disadvantaged children. It will provide additional funding for disadvantaged students to ensure they benefit from the same educational opportunities as students from wealthier backgrounds. Students may be defined as disadvantaged if they:
· Are in the Looked After system
· Are entitled to Free School Meals
· Are children of Services personnel
The Pupil Premium has a number of wider aims:
· To increase social mobility;
· To enable more students from disadvantaged backgrounds to get to the top universities;
· To reduce the attainment gap between the highest and lowest achieving students nationally.
At Heybridge CA those students who are in receipt of the Pupil Premium, access programmes designed to improve their educational outcomes, attainment and aspirations. In order to ensure that we spend these additional funds effectively, we have considered national advice by the Sutton Trust.
Allocation of Pupil Premium funds 2017/18 please click here
For the Pupil Premium Policy 2018 please click here
For the Pupil Premium Report 2017/18 please click here
For the Pupil Premium Plan 2019/20 please click here